Sunday 4 December 2011

Week 7 - Fehinti's recreation for a logo design

Fehinti has struck up an idea whilst doing font research for our credits and had come up with a new company logo design.


Basing my general ideas upon this i thought it does not give our name justice as our name is very universal for such a basic logo design however when explaining this to Fehiniti he had agreed but showed me something very interesting. This was a print screen of a website called www.flixpress.com and on this website they offer a service where there give you a basic format of an animated logo and you then enter your company logo then it adds it all in for you then creating a profession animated logo. This immediately struck me as i was on the path to learning how to animate for my group however even with the knowledge i have built it would not of create something as professional as this and saved me a lot of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment