Sunday 4 December 2011

Grading

I have received my predicted grade back. Its fair to say my internet was down for two weeks meaning that the work was limited however i could only really update my blog round family or friends houses or even spare time at school which is not a lot however through out i was making notes on what i need to blog about when i do have the internet back in access so when it was back on a friday night i spent my whole weekend blogging and catching up which was a little to late as sir had done the marking on the wednesday that week. I did not take the grade to heart as i know that the work was there but not being published so hopefully next time round i can be given a genuine mark that i can commit to and improve upon.

Published below is a voki of what i can improve on at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment