Saturday 12 November 2011

Hidden - Script


Script
Criminal: “It starts with a thought. The thought that I could actually do this and get away with it. The police want to believe that they can find her but deep down they realise I’ll never let up. I saw her working behind the bar one night and became obsessed. The way she looked at me she wanted me to take her, she was begging for it. I waited until she’d left and closed up to follow her home. Stealthily I crept ensuring I wouldn’t be detected, hiding behind every car and tree.
“Lunging forward I grabbed her strategically placing my thumb and forth finger on her neck –an old trick I’d learned –to knock her unconscious. I took her to this old (I WILL ENTER THE PLACE WHEN WE FIND IT AND DESCRIBE IT). Tying her hands behind her back I laughed, the power I felt, dominance –I’m the alpha.”
Criminal is filming the woman.
[Woman is crying and pleading with the criminal to let her go]
The woman bites his ear.
[Criminal screams]
Back in the interrogation room when it is about to end.
Victim: [shouts] “WHERE IS SHE?”

This is the script of dialogue to our 2 minute film opening. The script was written out by Charlie Green. I have looked at the story board and the script and the layout of our script makes a lot of sense also with the music back in track i personally will be creating this will create a lot of tension and have a big build!

No comments:

Post a Comment